Tonight on Nightly Business Report, with stocks having their best start to a year in quite some time – and the market having a strong decade, this question is popping up again for investors: which is better? Active or passive investing?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- India just started counting votes for its massive election. Modi is expected to win
- Huawei says its own operating system could be ready this year if it can't use Google or Microsoft
- US reportedly urges South Korea to reject Huawei products
- Senator claims Trump may use Iran threat to sell bombs to Saudis without Congress' approval
- Honda recalls 118,000 SUVs in the US for sudden air bag deployments
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS