Tonight on Nightly Business Report, with stocks having their best start to a year in quite some time – and the market having a strong decade, this question is popping up again for investors: which is better? Active or passive investing?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- From Lyft to Airbnb, new round of IPOs is no market top: Nick Colas
- Norway cruise ship towed safely to port after passengers evacuated by airlift
- Before the Levi's IPO, there was the 1985 buyout led by iconoclastic S.F. investor Warren Hellman
- CBD is booming. But US farmers struggle to keep up with demand for industrial hemp
- Steve Jobs was trying to revolutionize TV almost a decade ago — now we'll find out Apple's plan
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS