Ylan Mui reports that Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell has been much more engaged on Capitol Hill than his predecessors.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- From Lyft to Airbnb, new round of IPOs is no market top: Nick Colas
- Norway cruise ship towed safely to port after passengers evacuated by airlift
- Before the Levi's IPO, there was the 1985 buyout led by iconoclastic S.F. investor Warren Hellman
- CBD is booming. But US farmers struggle to keep up with demand for industrial hemp
- Steve Jobs was trying to revolutionize TV almost a decade ago — now we'll find out Apple's plan
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS