Contessa Brewer reports on Amazon’s controversial decision to cancel plans for its New York City headquarters. Then, Diana Olick reports on how Amazon’s announcement impacts real estate in the New York City area.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Elon Musk blasts Jeff Bezos' Amazon, alleging effort to 'hamstring' SpaceX's Starlink satellite internet
- Female-backed SPAC, Powered Brands, aims to create new beauty conglomerate after public listing
- White House signals it could agree to more narrowly targeted stimulus checks
- Net neutrality foe and Trump's former FCC Chairman Ajit Pai stands by repeal as Democrats take over
- Senate confirms Antony Blinken as secretary of State
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS