President Trump may be willing to extend the March 1 deadline on China tariffs if a deal is near. Eunice Yoon reports that both sides are expressing optimism – but that Chinese negotiators say some of the US’ demands are too harsh.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Japan's Abe nominated Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize — reportedly after the US asked him to
- Oil is doing something it's never done before, and at least one expert considers it bullish
- Aging Americans are a big market for tech investors, who also want to track their parents
- Funko CEO says company not hindered by Toys R Us bankruptcy, promises 'insane year' for the brand
- How 2 long-gone European car brands are banking on the Geneva Motor Show for a chance at the future
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS