Diana Olick reports that as older Americans choose to stay in their homes as they age, fewer homes for sale are putting pressure on home prices.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump advisor Conway will not testify before Congress, White House says
- Relying on luck is dangerous, Jim Cramer says — always understand why your stock is moving
- Britain's popular digital bank Monzo doubles valuation to $2.5 billion
- Apple will put 2,000 employees in new Seattle hub near Amazon headquarters
- Bill Gates: If I were starting a company today, it would use AI to teach computers how to read
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS