Spending is up at Disney’s parks and resorts, which helped drive the company’s quarterly earnings up. Julia Boorstin reports.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- SoftBank plans to lend up to $20 billion to employees to invest in new fund: WSJ
- The often-hated open floor plan gets a new savior: The office pod
- Why YouTube's Susan Wojcicki limits her own kids' screen time
- Massive Arctic wildfires emitted more CO2 in June than Sweden does in an entire year
- The price of a cup of coffee may be the answer to fixing Social Security
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS