Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks tank as Apple feeds into some of Wall Street’s biggest fears: a global economic slowdown. Plus, a $74B deal in the drug industry.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stuck between EU leaders and Trump, Boris Johnson could have a very awkward G-7 summit
- Pompeo says the US message on Huawei is clear. Trump's words say otherwise
- Could you start a business with your other half? Here's the advice of 3 couples who did
- There is enough economic data for the Fed to warrant a rate cut, Jim Cramer says
- Digital wave and values-based business are driving Salesforce's growth, CEO says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS