Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Fed hikes interest rates and lowers its forecast for future rate hikes but that didn’t alleviate investor angst.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump's 'inconsistency' undermines faith in administration, says former defense chief William Cohen
- A long-term fund with $370 billion under management shares some investing 'themes'
- The fight over the Mueller report isn't over yet. Here's what happens next
- Here's a wrap of what Wall Street investors think the Mueller findings mean for the stock market
- Trump says the Mueller report exonerates him, but that's not exactly true
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS