Tonight on Nightly Business Report, crude prices fall to a one year low as pressure builds on OPEC to cut output. Plus, Black Friday draws big crowds, even as more shopping moves online.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'Kinder, gentler' and other George HW Bush quotes
- Some freelance hackers get paid $500,000 a year to test defenses of companies like Tesla
- Time magazine says the US 'remains a free and fair press'
- UK prime minister to face no-confidence vote as Brexit hangs in the balance
- China will likely speed up its Belt and Road projects amid US tensions: Citi
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS