Tonight on Nightly Business Report, oil prices fall for the 10th straight day, sparking concerns of a global economic slowdown. Plus, one of the country’s most expensive houses is up for auction.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The world favors immigration and working with other countries, WEF report claims
- Why the quarterbacks in this year's NFL championship games are among the league's cheapest
- Trump offers limited 'Dreamer' deal in exchange for border wall — and Democrats quickly say no
- Toyota, Paccar team up on clean hydrogen tech that Elon Musk and others dismiss as 'fool cells'
- US airports rally around unpaid TSA workers with offers of free food, services
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS