Tonight on Nightly Business Report, oil prices fall for the 10th straight day, sparking concerns of a global economic slowdown. Plus, one of the country’s most expensive houses is up for auction.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- A tight labor market is holding small businesses back from expanding in this hot economy
- Netflix should take a cue from 'Game of Thrones' and ditch binge-watching for new shows
- These 8 high-paying work-from-home jobs all pay as much as $90,000 a year or more
- It costs $76,623 to go to Dartmouth—here's how much students actually pay
- Uber, Lyft and Pinterest prove that private investors are sucking up all the value
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS