Tonight on Nightly Business Report, oil prices fall for the 10th straight day, sparking concerns of a global economic slowdown. Plus, one of the country’s most expensive houses is up for auction.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Want to sell your home? Hurry up and list it next week
- Zoom, one of the most anticipated tech IPOs of the year, has a key profit driver: engineers in China
- Apple's move into banking raises the bar for fintech, traditional credit cards
- White House and Pelosi's staff in early talks about legislation to cut high drug costs
- GOP launches grassroots campaign to sell Trump's North American trade deal to skeptical voters
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS