Tonight on Nightly Business Report, investors focus on fundamentals before heading to the polls tomorrow. Plus, why Amazon’s second headquarters decision could be a tale of two cities.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow stock Boeing is sitting right at a make-or-break level, technician says
- Wall Street's top analysts are stick by these tech stocks amid the market correction
- Macy's reports earnings before the bell. Here's everything you need to know
- US annuities sales boom after fiduciary rule kicks the bucket
- Oil prices whipsaw as OPEC allies ramp up talk of supply cuts at December meeting
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS