Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks surge as the bulls gain control of Wall Street at least for today. Plus, GE’s dividend is slashed to next to nothing and the stock falls to multiyear lows.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Private equity chief says he's bullish on A.I. in China
- Brexit or not, Prudential says it made sense to move some business to Luxembourg
- Passengers being airlifted from Viking Sky luxury cruise ship in storm off Norway, 8 with injuries
- Zynga CEO says this is the next big catalyst for mobile gaming
- Patriots' Robert Kraft apologizes to family, friends in first statement since prostitution charges
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS