Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks wipe out their gains for the year as the stock market rout intensifies. Plus, what will it take to calm the markets?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Nordstrom says sales at some stores 'below expectations' this holiday season
- Kirsten Gillibrand: 'I'm going to run' for president in 2020
- Apple should buy private digital health records operation Epic Systems, says Jim Cramer
- Cramer: Netflix's price bump means Amazon, Apple's stocks are bargains
- The Microsoft-Walgreens deal is the latest tie-up among two industries that need each other
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS