Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Dow plunges 800 points. What’s behind the selling and what should you do with your money?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China is not budging ahead of Xi-Trump G-20 meeting
- Trump calls India's tariff hike 'unacceptable,' demands its withdrawal
- Huawei says it's talking with Verizon and other US firms about royalties for using its patented tech
- 2020 Democratic candidates split on the biggest threats to the US
- Huawei says it doesn't cooperate with Chinese military — after report says its employees did
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS