Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Dow logs its 15th record close of the year but not every part of the market is red hot. Plus, why Honda and GM are teaming up to create a new generation of self-driving cars.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump says Clinton was tougher opponent than Biden would be
- 'Toy Story 4' opens with franchise high of $118 million, but falls short of expectations
- Eat like an Apollo 11 astronaut at Houston's George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Review: The 2019 BMW X7 three-row SUV was worth the wait
- Microsoft's Flight Simulator reveal shocked fanatics who hadn't seen an upgrade in 13 years
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS