Tonight on Nightly Business Report, China says trade talks are off, just as new duties go into effect. Plus, when iconic companies change their name, does it work?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Leave the passport at home? Air carriers experiment with biometric scanning to speed up lines
- Voters are uneasy over probes swirling around Trump, as majority question his honesty: NBC-WSJ poll
- North Korea condemns US sanctions, warns denuclearization at risk
- Qatar foreign minister: No progress has been made on solving the Saudi-led Gulf blockade yet
- Washington is 'working on' Gulen extradition to Turkey, foreign minister says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS