Tonight on Nightly Business Report, what a week on Wall Street that saw the market hit new highs.
Plus, retailers want to hire for the holidays but it could be tough to find workers.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Coronavirus live updates: Spain's services industry records 'unprecedented' decline, survey shows
- Sales of video games soar as the coronavirus leaves millions trapped in their homes
- Dow futures indicate a 200-point opening drop as investors look to jobs numbers
- New Google site shows where people in a community are taking social distancing seriously — and where they're not
- Demand for wills surges as coronavirus has 'focused people's minds' — here's where to start
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS