Tonight on Nightly Business Report, what a week on Wall Street that saw the market hit new highs.
Plus, retailers want to hire for the holidays but it could be tough to find workers.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Coronavirus live updates: South Korea raises alert level to maximum, Italy and Iran cases spike
- Economic impact of coronavirus will be clearer in 'three or four weeks,' Mnuchin says
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead
- France has seen a 30% to 40% fall in tourists following the coronavirus outbreak: Finance minister
- Fury wins in stunning stoppage of Wilder in heavyweight tilt
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS