Tonight on Nightly Business Report, what a week on Wall Street that saw the market hit new highs.
Plus, retailers want to hire for the holidays but it could be tough to find workers.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Brazil's Bolsonaro tested for coronavirus after feeling unwell, reporting a high temperature
- Coronavirus live updates: Australia closes interstate border; California asks indoor businesses to close
- TikTokalypse: U.S. and Hong Kong TikTok users freak out as global politics threatens their access to the app
- EU cuts economic forecasts for the region, now projecting a 8.3% slump this year
- Stock futures sink following Monday's strong rally on Wall Street
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS