Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Dow and S&P 500 close at records, but which stocks are worth owning at these levels?
Plus, you no longer have to buy or lease a car. You now have another option.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- WarnerMedia reportedly planning Harry Potter TV series for HBO Max
- Pfizer board member Gottlieb defends change to ship fewer Covid vaccine vials to account for extra doses
- California lifts statewide Covid stay-at-home order, allowing restaurants to reopen
- Markets will ‘flush out’ some SPAC excess — but it won’t be a crisis, Goldman Sachs CEO says
- Vaccines emerge as top priority as Biden, Congress try to craft a Covid relief bill
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS