Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Dow and S&P 500 close at records, but which stocks are worth owning at these levels?
Plus, you no longer have to buy or lease a car. You now have another option.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Chinese tourism growth slows during the Lunar New Year holiday
- US and China are said to be outlining deal to end trade war
- Jussie Smollett charged with felony for alleged false report of hate-crime attack
- Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen to testify before US House oversight panel next week
- US economic momentum can hold the cycle for a 'few more quarters,' JP Morgan's Kolanovic says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS