Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Dow and S&P 500 close at records, but which stocks are worth owning at these levels?
Plus, you no longer have to buy or lease a car. You now have another option.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The Mega Millions jackpot is at a record-breaking $1 billion—here's what to do if you win
- Cloud software company Qualtrics plans to follow rival SurveyMonkey to the public markets
- Small-cap stocks are getting hammered — three experts debate what to do next
- 'Halloween' is a massive box office contender in this new era of blockbuster horror
- Cleveland-Cliffs CEO on whether he would go after analysts again: 'Absolutely'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS