Tonight on Nightly Business Report, trade and tech are two things that matter to the market. Now, a third issue is taking shape. Plus, why homeowners are now sitting on a record amount of money.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Under right terms, Kavanaugh accuser may testify after all
- Tesla loses another exec: VP of supply chain management Liam O'Connor
- Asia markets in positive territory after record highs on Wall Street
- JPMorgan: An economic cold war may be coming
- California governor signs bill to reduce plastic straw use, cut waste 'choking our planet'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS