Tonight on Nightly Business Report, trade and tech are two things that matter to the market. Now, a third issue is taking shape. Plus, why homeowners are now sitting on a record amount of money.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- America's 'anti-Russian stance' might return during 2020 election race, bank chief cautions
- US, China are fighting the 'wrong war' in their trade face-off
- Four things to do at Australia's Uluru monolith — besides climb it
- The trade war could give Chinese tech a boost in the race for influence in the Middle East, Africa
- Europe's dream to claim its 'digital sovereignty' could be the next big challenge for US tech giants
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS