Tonight on Nightly Business Report, trade and tech are two things that matter to the market. Now, a third issue is taking shape. Plus, why homeowners are now sitting on a record amount of money.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The 2020 election has supplanted the trade war as the biggest risk for stocks, survey shows
- Trump says he is serious about slapping tariffs on European cars if he cannot strike a trade deal
- Uber keeps chasing profitability by ditching businesses in countries it doesn't dominate
- JP Morgan Chase poaches an IBM 'Master Inventor' with 26 patents for quantum computing
- Swiss police reportedly believe Russian spies posed as plumbers to bug Davos
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS