Tonight on Nightly Business Report, trade and tech are two things that matter to the market. Now, a third issue is taking shape. Plus, why homeowners are now sitting on a record amount of money.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump's 'inconsistency' undermines faith in administration, says former defense chief William Cohen
- A long-term fund with $370 billion under management shares some investing 'themes'
- The fight over the Mueller report isn't over yet. Here's what happens next
- Here's a wrap of what Wall Street investors think the Mueller findings mean for the stock market
- Trump says the Mueller report exonerates him, but that's not exactly true
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS