Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the U.S. is reportedly reaching out to China to resolve trade tensions at the same time U.S. businesses are sounding off against tariffs. Plus, automakers with plants in the south are rushing to export vehicles just as Hurricane Florence approaches the Carolinas.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Here's a map of where Payless ShoeSource is closing 2,500 stores
- Judge could revoke Roger Stone's bond and send him to jail because of 'crosshair' Instagram post
- Barney Frank: Ocasio-Cortez's Green New Deal 'would be a loser' for Democrats against Trump in 2020
- McCabe: I told congressional leaders that the FBI was investigating Trump – and they didn't object
- Supreme Court Justice Bader Ginsburg will hear her first arguments since cancer surgery
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS