Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the U.S. is reportedly reaching out to China to resolve trade tensions at the same time U.S. businesses are sounding off against tariffs. Plus, automakers with plants in the south are rushing to export vehicles just as Hurricane Florence approaches the Carolinas.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- These four places in Asia account for almost 20% of global travel spending
- The US will likely win in a 'cold currency war,' says Pimco
- Trump's choice: Yield to China or raise trade tariffs and pave the way for Fed's easing
- China kicks off new Shanghai tech board as it tests new ways to improve volatile stock market
- What Facebook, Google taught this couple about building a Chinese app that reaches 25 million users
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS