Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Hurricane Florence marches toward the East Coast with a concentration of power plants in its path. Plus, the Wall Street firm that lost so much 17 years ago and is giving back today and every 9/11.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- These four places in Asia account for almost 20% of global travel spending
- The US will likely win in a 'cold currency war,' says Pimco
- Trump's choice: Yield to China or raise trade tariffs and pave the way for Fed's easing
- China kicks off new Shanghai tech board as it tests new ways to improve volatile stock market
- What Facebook, Google taught this couple about building a Chinese app that reaches 25 million users
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS