About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Target says cash registers back online and customers can make purchases again after systems outage
- United Airlines jet blows tires upon landing at Newark, delaying flights
- The first confidential, actively managed ETF just got SEC approval. Here's how it works
- 'Dark Phoenix' and 'Godzilla' box office numbers are a bad sign for summer blockbusters
- Kimchi stew, Spam and rice: Netflix film 'Always Be My Maybe' celebrates Asian cuisine in America
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS