Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Facebook and Twitter executives were on Capitol Hill, where they faced criticism of election meddling and threats of legislative action. And, it’s an age-old question in housing: rent or buy? The answer may surprise you.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Nintendo shares surge more than 16% after tie-up with Tencent to sell Switch console in China
- President Trump to meet in Japan with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in May
- US wins WTO ruling against China grain import quotas
- Nissan is said to cut global production by 15 percent
- Ancestry is pulling ad with apparent slavery-era theme
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS