About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Venmo has 40 million users, PayPal reveals for first time
- Unlike most retailers, Lululemon is opening stores. But it's not one size fits all
- Facebook says the FTC privacy inquiry could cost as much as $5 billion
- Facebook jumps after reporting first-quarter earnings
- Microsoft pops after reporting better-than-expected earnings and revenue
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS