Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Apple’s strong quarter pushes the company’s valuation closer to $1T. Plus, can the car that Steve McQueen made famous help Ford get back on track?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- UK's Duchess of Sussex Meghan is pregnant, Kensington Palace says
- Saudi Arabia's currency falls to its weakest level against the dollar since June 2017
- Online yoga sensation Adriene Mishler reveals her 2 tips on cultivating a strong following
- Al Arabiya op-ed warns of oil spike and 'economic disaster' if US sanctions Saudi Arabia
- Global market turmoil could slow flurry of Chinese listings in the US
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS