Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the President accuses China and the European Union of manipulating their currencies and investors took notice. Plus, GE’s turnaround hits a familiar snag.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China could surpass the US in artificial intelligence tech. Here's how
- Tips for building a global business from the founder of billion-dollar start-up Klook
- China just reported 'ugly' industrial output and retail sales growth that missed expectations
- Newly public Tencent Music 'would be a screaming buy' if it wasn't for China: Cramer
- Greater China markets fall after Chinese economic data miss expectations
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS