Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Justice Department appeals the merger approval of AT&T Time Warner. Plus, why chipmaker Broadcom’s acquisition of CA is confusing investors.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Mueller's office disputes parts of BuzzFeed's bombshell on Cohen's congressional testimony
- Stocks getting a bit frothy after move higher, could pause as more earnings roll out
- Trump says he will make a 'major' announcement on Saturday about the border and government shutdown
- Luxury online reseller The RealReal talking to banks about possible IPO: Reuters
- Disney is already losing over $1 billion in streaming, and its Netflix competitor has yet to launch
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS