Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks kick-off the second half with gains but trade tensions linger. Plus, why fewer people are using their debit cards.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China is waging a 'quiet kind of cold war' against US, top CIA expert says
- Amazon, Toyota, Alcoa and others working to counter Trump's tariff plans
- US Treasury Secretary Mnuchin watching Chinese yuan weakness for manipulation
- Crypto exchange Coinbase forms political action committee
- Let’s be clear: The White House week of walk-backs
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS