Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the first half was marked by the return of volatility. Will the second half see more of the same? Plus, Canada moves ahead with tariffs on U.S. products as tensions escalate.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China is waging a 'quiet kind of cold war' against US, top CIA expert says
- Amazon, Toyota, Alcoa and others working to counter Trump's tariff plans
- US Treasury Secretary Mnuchin watching Chinese yuan weakness for manipulation
- Crypto exchange Coinbase forms political action committee
- Let’s be clear: The White House week of walk-backs
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS