Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the first half was marked by the return of volatility. Will the second half see more of the same? Plus, Canada moves ahead with tariffs on U.S. products as tensions escalate.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Special counsel Robert Mueller wants ex-Trump campaign boss Paul Manafort imprisoned for up to 24 years
- California governor accuses Trump of keeping disaster money from wildfire survivors
- R.E.M.'s publisher asks Twitter to remove video tweeted by Trump over use of the band's song
- Cramer's game plan: Investors shouldn't underestimate the importance of a trade deal with China
- Payless will begin to shutter its U.S. stores Sunday
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS