Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the first half was marked by the return of volatility. Will the second half see more of the same? Plus, Canada moves ahead with tariffs on U.S. products as tensions escalate.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Relativity Space adds $500 million to 'war chest' for scaling production of 3D-printed rockets
- Chinese EV rivals line up to challenge Tesla on their home turf
- Peter Thiel backs Berlin start-up making psychedelics in $125 million round
- Dow rises more than 100 points to start the week amid more positive vaccine news
- So long doorbusters! Retailers put deepest discounts online after weeks of deals
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS