Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the first half was marked by the return of volatility. Will the second half see more of the same? Plus, Canada moves ahead with tariffs on U.S. products as tensions escalate.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- AutoNation CEO Mike Jackson to step aside after nearly 20 years
- Trump to visit North Carolina, where rivers are still rising while homes and roadways remain submerged
- The Apple Watch Series 4 is a big, but expensive, upgrade
- Amazon is now the third largest digital ad platform in the US, closing in on Facebook and Google
- The Benioffs ride to Time's rescue — throwing Salesforce and its investors into Trump's cross hairs
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS