Tonight on Nightly Business Report – the Dow snaps its eight day losing streak. So what’s next for stocks and investors. Plus – the president threatens a big tax on all European cars. We’ll take a look at the fallout.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Private equity chief says he's bullish on A.I. in China
- Brexit or not, Prudential says it made sense to move some business to Luxembourg
- Passengers being airlifted from Viking Sky luxury cruise ship in storm off Norway, 8 with injuries
- Zynga CEO says this is the next big catalyst for mobile gaming
- Patriots' Robert Kraft apologizes to family, friends in first statement since prostitution charges
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS