Tonight on Nightly Business Report – the Dow snaps its eight day losing streak. So what’s next for stocks and investors. Plus – the president threatens a big tax on all European cars. We’ll take a look at the fallout.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- MatchaBar rides booming beverage craze, reaping $8 million in star-studded energy drink launch
- Here's why Tesla's Model 3 may face declining demand, despite Elon Musk's claims
- Here's how much it would cost to live in your favorite superhero's hideout
- Michael Cohen’s tape was ‘privileged’ – but Trump’s legal team blabbed about it anyway: Source
- A big and overlooked flaw with health tech: Patients hate going to the doctor
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS