Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the judge makes his decision on whether to approve AT&T’s offer for Time Warner. We examine the implications.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- One Dow stock trapped in the trade war crossfire looks like a buy
- Microsoft acquires Bonsai to help with its artificial intelligence push
- These are the 50 best restaurants in the world — and 6 are in the U.S.
- 15 cities where home prices are skyrocketing
- Stitch Fix shares pop on speculation of Oprah taking stake in the company
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS