Tonight on Nightly Business Report, President Trump calls off the summit with North Korea sending geopolitical shockwaves through the market. Plus, could rising gas prices hurt the housing market?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- One Dow stock trapped in the trade war crossfire looks like a buy
- Microsoft acquires Bonsai to help with its artificial intelligence push
- These are the 50 best restaurants in the world — and 6 are in the U.S.
- 15 cities where home prices are skyrocketing
- Stitch Fix shares pop on speculation of Oprah taking stake in the company
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS