Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Trade tensions ease, stocks take-off and there are a number of companies that could benefit if the cooling continues. Plus, meet the economic leaders of tomorrow.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Virgin Galactic and Under Armour unveil spacesuits for the first space tourists to wear next year
- Options traders see a double-digit move when Netflix reports earnings
- Homebuilder confidence hits highest level in nearly two years, thanks to lower mortgage rates
- Biggest US cities losing hundreds of workers every day, and even more should be fleeing
- Here's what every major analyst is predicting for Netflix earnings after the bell
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS