Tonight on Nightly Business Report, prices break $70 a barrel ahead of the President’s decision on the Iran nuclear deal. Plus, why health care officials are targeting drug rebates in their push to lower prices.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- US Surgeon General Jerome Adams declares youth e-cigarette use an 'epidemic'
- Here's how to choose between the Amazon Echo, Google Home and Apple HomePod
- Cannabis company Tilray shares jump 11% after announcing deal with Swiss drugmaker Novartis
- She was denied public service loan forgiveness, so she filed a lawsuit
- Amazon's vision for the future of health care is becoming clear
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS