Tonight on Nightly Business Report, prices break $70 a barrel ahead of the President’s decision on the Iran nuclear deal. Plus, why health care officials are targeting drug rebates in their push to lower prices.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- As Japan grows 'so-so,' one of its largest companies looks for international expansion
- Before inauguration, Trump reportedly saw evidence Putin personally ordered election interference
- One of the world's major financial centers is about to shake up its banking sector
- Chinese tech giant Tencent plans to expand its US footprint — despite ongoing trade war
- Ethereum may drive blockchain to be as broadly adopted as the Internet, fintech CEO says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS