Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the president takes another swipe at Amazon but he’s not alone. Politicians on both sides are weighing in about the online retail giant. So what should investors do about the stock?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Developing economies reliant on agriculture are more exposed to climate risks, McKinsey finds
- China says its economy grew 6.1% in 2019, in line with expectations
- Indicted Giuliani associate Parnas claims Trump ordered Ukraine ambassador's firing several times before recall
- Satya Nadella credits Steve Ballmer for pushing Microsoft into the cloud
- Microsoft's plan to be carbon negative by 2030 'is not greenwash,' Jim Cramer says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS