Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks sell off after new tariffs aimed at China are unveiled. What impact could this have on stocks and the economy?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- VC firm with ties to Charles Koch expected to reach $100 million in new funding
- Hundreds of ISIS prisoners are escaping from camps in northern Syria amid Turkish offensive
- Review: The 2019 Lexus LS 500h is serious competition to Mercedes S-Class and BMW's 7 Series
- Employee stock purchase plans help you leverage your company's upside, but come with risk
- Morgan Stanley slashes Netflix price target by $50, but remains bullish on stock
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS