Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the President follows through on his promise to levy tariffs on steel and aluminum imports but offers relief to allies.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- GOP aide for Brett Kavanaugh nomination resigns amid sexual harassment claims
- The White House is reportedly planning to order an antitrust probe of tech companies
- How former Facebook and Google engineer Bret Taylor earned Marc Benioff's trust at Salesforce
- The FDA's nicotine stain: Juul isn't only culprit in teen e-cigarette smoking epidemic
- Auto Trader: If Amazon, Spotify and Ikea designed electric cars, this is what they'd look like
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS