Tonight on Nightly Business Report – as stocks close out a stellar 2017 our Market Monitor has three picks for 2018 he says will benefit from tax reform and you should own.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Venmo has 40 million users, PayPal reveals for first time
- Unlike most retailers, Lululemon is opening stores. But it's not one size fits all
- Facebook says the FTC privacy inquiry could cost as much as $5 billion
- Facebook jumps after reporting first-quarter earnings
- Microsoft pops after reporting better-than-expected earnings and revenue
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS