Tonight on Nightly Business Report, is Wal-Mart giving Amazon a run for its money? Plus, the House takes a first step toward an historic tax code overhaul.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump and China are ratcheting up tariffs. Here's what that means
- Trump dodged the biggest news of the day at a raucous campaign rally
- Trump: We are going to put a 25% tariff on every car from the European Union
- Here’s why Donald Trump is not named in the Michael Cohen indictment
- Asia markets mixed in morning trade as US politics take center stage
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS