Tonight on Nightly Business Report – a day of deals. Disney reportedly held talks to buy most of 21st Century Fox’s assets and Broadcom made an unsolicited $105b offer for Qualcomm.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- EU's chief Brexit negotiator says a deal is 90% done, but the Ireland issue could derail it
- Italy's budget crisis threatens the entire EU project, strategist says
- China's GDP disappoints, but stocks surge anyway as officials pledge to support markets
- Trade war hostility may be keeping US-China military relations in a state of friction
- Amazon plans to open another UK office and add 1,000 high-skilled 'Silicon Valley' jobs
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS