About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump and tech have clashed on immigration, but the H-1B issue might bring them together
- Visa CEO Al Kelly is planning for the day washing machines can make purchases
- The NSA was light years ahead of Siri and Alexa with voice recognition technology: Report
- Trump slams Democrats for shutdown, calling it a 'present' for his first anniversary in office
- Johnny Depp spends $30,000 a month on wine—here’s how else he blows his fortune
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS