Tonight on Nightly Business Report – a big week out of Washington including a possibly naming a new person to run the Federal Reserve and a new tax plan. What is the market looking for and how might stocks react?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Chinese tech giant Huawei plans to introduce 'augmented reality' glasses in next one or two years
- Trump nominates Gen. John Abizaid as US ambassador to Saudi Arabia
- Cramer shares 'chart master' Larry Williams' top trades for the end of the year
- 'It would be crazy' for the Fed to ignore these key slowdown signals: Cramer
- Analysts are missing the mark on shares of Apple and FANG, Cramer says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS