Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Republicans pull their health care measure and stocks in the sector rise. Plus, machines are playing a bigger role in investing your money. Is that a good thing?
- China and emerging markets must stay 'vigilant' to possible risks, says IMF deputy managing director
- Airbus to take majority stake in Bombardier C-Series jet program
- North Korea says 'a nuclear war may break out any moment'
- Hobbyist drone disruptions are becoming a problem in the California wildfires
- Watching GE struggle is 'painful,' Bob Nardelli says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS