Tonight on Nightly Business Report, investors are rattled after a North Korean official says the U.S. has declared war.
Plus, are home prices getting so high that no one wants to buy?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- These cash-flush millennials are spending wisely investing in houses, condos and stocks
- Trump and McConnell set for frosty White House lunch
- The Weinstein Company gets investment from Tom Barrack's Colony Capital and could sell entire company
- Former top FBI negotiator: This is the No. 1 secret to getting what you want
- Nordstrom family suspends attempts to take company private this year
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS