Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Dow has its best week of the year. Plus, Facebook and Google are at the center of a new controversy. Should tech investors pay attention?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Senate passes military funding bill that would reimpose sanctions on Chinese telecom ZTE
- Tesla's stock keeps rising as Elon Musk tweets
- Cramer's warning on recent tech IPOs: Be careful with their sky-high valuations
- White House denies separating families is 'policy,' but insists it is needed 'to protect children'
- More than 60% of voters oppose Trump administration's family separation policy, poll says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS