Tonight on Nightly Business Report – Hurricane Harvey shuts down the main pipeline between Houston and the East Coast, causing gasoline to spike – just in time for Labor Day. How high could prices go – and how long might they stay there?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- A top economy watcher says a spike in oil and copper prices is hiding what could be a slowdown
- Andy Cohen on the making of a 'Housewives' brand
- How the Supreme Court may have made Web shopping pricier for just about everyone but Amazon
- Russia oil minster: A crude output deal for 2019 is already being planned
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders says she was asked to leave restaurant because she works for Trump
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS