Tonight on Nightly Business Report – Hurricane Harvey shuts down the main pipeline between Houston and the East Coast, causing gasoline to spike – just in time for Labor Day. How high could prices go – and how long might they stay there?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Big week for markets with Fed's Powell confirmation hearing and Yellen testimony
- Uber to send out tenders on SoftBank deal early next week
- Apple needs to win 2 of these 3 markets to make up for HomePod delay: Wolff
- Amazon's Jeff Bezos is worth over $100 billion amid Black Friday frenzy: Report
- Macy's suffers credit card payment glitch at the worst possible time: Black Friday
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS