Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Harvey has dumped trillions of gallons of water on Texas creating catastrophic and historic flooding, with more on the way. Refineries are closed, ports are closed, and the nation’s fourth largest city is essentially underwater. We’ll look at the human and economic impact of this monster storm.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'Shark Tank' guest judge Bethenny Frankel reveals behind-the-scenes secrets of the show
- #MeToo spurs investors to move money to companies that support women
- Nokia smartphone with near $1,000 price tag launches to compete with Apple and Samsung devices
- Nokia 8110 ‘banana phone’ made famous by ‘The Matrix’ returns for $97… with 4G internet
- Huawei unveils its first 5G chip in a challenge to Qualcomm and Intel
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS