Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Harvey has dumped trillions of gallons of water on Texas creating catastrophic and historic flooding, with more on the way. Refineries are closed, ports are closed, and the nation’s fourth largest city is essentially underwater. We’ll look at the human and economic impact of this monster storm.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- A group of high-tech investors brought a 747 to Burning Man this year
- Greenback, US Treasury yields jump after Fed announcement
- Sen. Graham overheard on phone call imploring colleague to vote for GOP health bill
- Facebook leased space for up to 3,000 employees in San Francisco, says report
- Top cybersecurity CEO says hackers know humans, not computers, are 'weakest links'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS