Tonight on Nightly Business Report, The Dow closes at a record high – despite the chaos in the capital. At what point will Washington start to matter to investors? Plus, the FDA wants to make cigarettes less addictive and that burned a hole in a handful of tobacco stocks.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Square shares pop after analyst says its similar to 'Amazon or Google in their early days'
- Hot tech stock Nvidia has even more room to run, says technical analyst
- 'Shutdown coming?' All eyes are on divided Senate, Trump as deadline threatens
- Gaming giant Nvidia, after 113% gain, could surge another 23%, BofA analyst says
- Government shutdown threats aren't new — but this standoff is far different
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS