Tonight on Nightly Business Report, The Dow closes at a record high – despite the chaos in the capital. At what point will Washington start to matter to investors? Plus, the FDA wants to make cigarettes less addictive and that burned a hole in a handful of tobacco stocks.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- US Navy to relieve admiral of command after collisions
- Exodus at Chinese energy giant sparks speculation about company plans
- Stocks in Asia climb following Wall Street rally on tax reform hopes; Nikkei rises 0.6%
- Salesforce's partnership with Amazon is helping solve one of its biggest problems
- Apple's search for the next big thing: how its ambitious plan to build a car collapsed
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS