Tonight on Nightly Business Report.. Stocks close at new highs but they weren’t helped by the financial sector. Plus, how the economies of some mid-size cities are being transformed by the rise of online shopping.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump rejected an offer to put the border wall on the table, Schumer says
- Deadline to approve government-funding bill passes without a deal
- House-passed bill to avoid a government shutdown sinks in the Senate as funding deadline passes
- Top VC deals: John Chambers starts a fund, and ex-Baidu exec scores funding for self-driving cars
- Alleged CIA China turncoat Lee may have also compromised US spies in Russia: NBC News
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS