Tonight on Nightly Business Report, bank stocks lead the market higher. Is now the time to buy the sector for the long term? Plus, ETFs are becoming more popular and that could be a big reason for the recent rally.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China threatens countermeasures in response to US bill supporting Hong Kong protesters
- Hong Kong protesters trample and burn jersey of NBA star LeBron James
- Elizabeth Warren takes heat for dodging questions on 'Medicare for All' taxes
- Andrew Yang turns question on Trump impeachment into a slam against Amazon for hurting retailers
- SoftBank is in talks with JP Morgan on WeWork bailout as cash expected to dry up by mid-November
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS