Tonight on Nightly Business Report, bank stocks lead the market higher. Is now the time to buy the sector for the long term? Plus, ETFs are becoming more popular and that could be a big reason for the recent rally.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- A tax-free account for Medicare that very few people use
- Trump denies kissing — or meeting — Rachel Crooks, one of 19 women who accuses him of sex misconduct
- Fogo de Chao shares rally 25% on sale to Rhone Capital for $560 million
- US top court rejects challenge to California gun waiting period
- BP sees self-driving electric vehicles squeezing oil demand by 2040
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS