Tonight on Nightly Business Report, bank stocks lead the market higher. Is now the time to buy the sector for the long term? Plus, ETFs are becoming more popular and that could be a big reason for the recent rally.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- White House trade advisor Navarro: 'Technically we did not have a yield curve inversion'
- Why Apple doesn't want users to replace their own batteries
- Fyre Festival: How a 25-year-old scammed investors out of $26 million
- Amazon execs contributed to Congressional antitrust probe leader two months before July hearing
- The head of security for cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase describes his biggest challenge
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS